Learn Spoken English and 30 other languages
Learn English with fun mini-lessons that feel like games! Use the free app every day to quickly improve your spoken English.
With Duolingo, you’ll improve your English — and have fun. Short lessons help you practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to improve your vocabulary and pronunciation of English. Start with basic phrases and sentences, and learn new words daily
vocabulary by playing this fun word game.
2. Space Pursuit: Improve writing skills by learning to tackle commonly confused English words.
3. Fly High: Build your vocabulary by learning synonyms.
4. Reader’s Digest: Improve reading skills by focussing on speed, accuracy, and comprehension.
5. Echo: Improve speaking and writing skills by correctly spelling words in this English dictation game.
6. Jelly Fizz: Improve speaking skills by learning phrasal verbs in a fun way.
7. Panda’s Trail: This game makes you self-capable in English Grammar and eliminates the need for correction tools like Grammarly.
8. Sea Voyage: Challenge your reading speed and retention by playing this engaging game.
9. Word Maze: Challenge your vocabulary knowledge and quick-thinking ability by playing this word game.
10. Spell Safe: Learn to spell words that have confusing spellings.
11. Polarity: Learn the positive and negative shades of meaning attached to words.
12. Words Race: Improve your reading speed and accuracy.
Flashcards Courses that help you take a leap in your career:
1. Vocabulary Builder – Easy: Learn English with these most commonly used words. Handy flashcards make it easier to memorise, improve vocabulary, and learn English in an enjoyable way.
2. Vocabulary Builder – Intermediate: A must-learn wordlist to elevate your English vocabulary. It comprises of 200+ words which will help improve English smoothly. Highly helpful for aspirants who want to achieve a good score in exams like CAT, GRE, GMAT, IELTS & TOEFL.
3. Vocabulary Builder – Advanced: Entrance exams require an extensive English vocabulary. This wordlist can be helpful for improving vocabulary required for competitive exams like GRE, GMAT, IELTS etc.
4. English Idioms: 250 common English idioms to help you improve your writing and speaking skills.
5. Phrasal Verbs: This course will help you easily understand the use of the most frequently used English phrasal verbs and help you excel in exams like XAT & NMAT.
6. Commonly Confused Words: This course will help you learn more than 200 homonyms, homophones, and other confusing words.
Bite-sized interactive English and Math courses which focus on English Grammar, Proverbs, Prepositions, Punctuations, Conjunctions, Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives and many more such topics.
Aspirants of IELTS, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL use Knudge for improving their English and Math skills.
Users of Knudge do not need assistive writing tools like Grammarly after a few weeks.
• Personalised and Adaptive Vocabulary revision tests
• Interactive Mini courses for better understanding of English and Math concepts
• Interesting Word Games to help you improve your Vocabulary, Grammar, Dictation, Pronunciation, Comprehension etc.
• Effective English vocabulary builder and grammar app
• pronunciation games to help you improve listening and speaking skills
• Word of the Day concept for aspirants of vocabulary based competitive test