Dr. Android Check Your Hardware Device: Discover Plenty of under-utilized features which can ease your life and make you smart user of your phone.
Do you know you can share your internet via BLE, WiFi, USB with others – If you are out of battery you can charge it with other mobile – No internet use GMaps offline to find your location – Leave no history via using Incognito – and many more.
Starting from automating daily tasks, approaches which reduces efforts, tricks which helps utilizing smart way in efficient manner, etc are shown in text & video format to understand in better way.
Not just a phone, learn using your Android device as real SMART phone. Best part is you can use this app in offline mode also.
Tests of 30 Hardware Items & Sensors::
- Touch Screen
- Earphones & Microphone (patented) : Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000 Hz by feedback system & FFT algorithms.
- Speaker & Microphone (patented): Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000Hz by feedback system & FFT algorithms.
- Call function: Check if the Smartphone can connect to base station.
- Accelerometer: Check if the Smartphone can detect the acceleration and gravity.
- Gyroscope: Check if the Smartphone can detect the orientation.
- Proximity Sensor: Check whether the proximity sensor can normally detect the approach of your face and shuts down the screen to avoid sense errors.
- Display: Check display of monitor.
- Compass: Check the stability of the compass.
- Storage: Check the Storage speed.
- Memory: Make sure the memory access speed is ok.
- Spec Check: To confirm if it’s the exact Smartphone spec you bought in case of any spec error.
- CPU: Use a benchmark to test performance.
- Vibration (patented): Automatically check the vibrator.
- Flash (patented): Automatically check the flash light.
- Earphone jack: Detect if the earphone jack can detect the insertion of earphones.
- 3G chip: Detect if the 3G chip can connect to the base station.
- WiFi: Detect if the Smartphone can connect to WiFi AP.
- Bluetooth: Check if Bluetooth can be turned on and connect to other iDevice.
- Silent & Volume Control Button: Test mute and volume button.
- Home Button
- Sleep Button
- 26.Temperature Sensor
- 27.Pressure Sensor
- 28.Step Counter
- 29.Light sensor